Saturday, May 7, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER DAY.

 GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER DAY.

So here we are again........Another trip around the sun. 56 YEARS. 

HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN? WOW. Where does the time go? 

LIGHTNING SPEED I AM SIX YEARS FROM RETIREMENT.  THAT IS INSANE. 

My mother used to say once you hit 25 it is FAST FORWARD. It was not a lie. 

I am sitting here in Florida on a private island this year. GRATEFUL. 

I have been working here the past six months. This is my second time here. It is so great to reconnect with so many wonderful people. There are also a few new families who have just been so welcoming. The season is drawing to a close with most of the homeowners leaving and heading to their summer homes. 

It has been a challenging season to say the least.  But like life which has also been challenging, and will continue to as I continue to navigate.

Each year I try and spend my birthday in a new location. I have been successfully doing this for the past dozen or so years.

Last years birthday was in Utah in the small town of Kanab. I took thirteen months off during the pandemic. When returning back to work I decided that there still was so much to explore in Southern Utah. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STATE.

This year I celebrate here on Useppa Island in Florida. I am typing this entry from my room overlooking the Marina. FANTASTIC. 

What is next? Time will tell.

Feelers have been put out. Decisions will be made soon. What I am suppose to be doing next will be revealed. I AM SURE.

I am really itching to travel again. INTERNATIONALLY THAT IS. 

I have not since before the pandemic. That is now going on two and a half years.

I was researching a bunch of destinations last night. Hoping to travel throughout Asia for a few months later this year. I am also looking to maybe rent an apartment in Costa Rica for a month or head to South America in the next few weeks.

I have been trying to go there for years. Maybe this year is the year. NO THIS WILL BE THE YEAR.

The time is always NOW. That is the only time we are guaranteed. 

LIVE IN THE NOW.

A good lesson for all. Thank you all for showing up and journeying with me for the time we were meant to. I wish you all the very best as we all continue to navigate. HAPPY TRAILS. 

MUCH LOVE. 

A shout out to a lifelong friend who is facing some real health challenges at the moment. 

JOANIE C. 

I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND. YOU GOT THIS. I THANK YOU AND APPRECIATE YOU. LOVE ME.


THOUGH WE ALL WILL BE FACED WITH DARKNESS. THE LIGHT WILL SHINE. JUST LOOK FOR IT. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 11th Hour

 The 11th Hour. We are quickly approaching the end of another year. This year like all my years have been colored by much loss. As of this w...