Monday, January 3, 2022

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND


THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND.

 SAY IT ISN'T SO. 

So 2021 has come to a close. In the finally hours of 2021 the news broke with the story that BETTY WHITE was DEAD.

How is this even possible? 

I of course did not believe what I had read. I immediately googled Betty White and was seeing news stories that she in fact actually did pass. I was hoping that it was a HOAX. 

Much to my dismay along with everyone else who loved BETTY WHITE we were left with processing and coming to terms with the news that THE GOLDEN GIRL WAS GONE.

Does not seem real. We were gearing up to celebrate her 100th Birthday. January 17, 2022. 

17 days shy of her 100th Birthday.........EVERYONE WAS SO EXCITED. 

Betty White is/was ONE OF THE BEST. COMEDIC GENIUS, HUMANITARIAN, ANIMAL LOVER & JUST A BEAUTIFUL ENERGY That the World has lost. 

The World is less funny now that she is gone. The day the news broke there was a noticeable sadness that you could feel. 

Thank you for making the World a better place by your presence and sharing your gift with us all. I am so grateful that thanks to film and television we will never be without you. 

You may have transitioned on to whatever is NEXT. 

99 YEARS WELL LIVED, AND SO GENEROUS SHARING IT WITH ALL OF US. WHAT A GIFT. 

For me personally you were my go to when I needed to be uplifted. For the longest time it was you and the girls that I laughed myself to sleep with.......BOY DID I LAUGH. 

YOU LADIES WHERE THE BEST. Of course with the news of your passing it is Betty White all over the media........For that I am grateful. 

The sadness I felt when Lucille Ball died is the same sadness I felt/feel with your passing. The night the news broke I watched five hours of The Golden Girls. CLASSIC TV.

Thank you for leaving us with your comedic brilliance. 

EVERYBODY LOVED BETTY WHITE..........Reading all of the condolences coming in all over social media has been so helpful in accepting your passing. 

The respect and admiration that EVERYONE HAS/HAD FOR YOU IS AWE INSPIRING. What an AMAZING LEGACY you have left. 

To be in the industry for 8 plus decades and to remain GRATEFUL AND HUMBLE IS SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD STRIVE FOR. 

JUST BEAUTIFUL.

The news is saying that they are going to still air your 100th Birthday Celebration. It will be a CELEBRATION OF THE AMAZING WOMAN AND TALENT THAT YOU ARE. IT WILL BE A CELEBRATION OF LIFE

Aside from you being such a gifted performer and a lover of animals your presence in this world has brought so much joy and laughter to us all. 

WE ARE ALL VERY EXCITED TO CELEBRATE YOU ON JANUARY 17TH.

Someone started #BETTYWHITECHALLENGE

I see it as being an EPIC DAY raising tons of money from your friends and fans all over the world to help out the animal world. 

I think this is such a beautiful way to honor you and show our respect for all that you have done for the animals and the joy that you have given to us. 

You will never be forgotten. 

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND.

YOUR LIGHT WILL CONTINUE TO SHINE. 

REST IN PEACE 

BETTY WHITE 12/31/21  99 YEARS. A LIFE WELL LIVED. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The 11th Hour

 The 11th Hour. We are quickly approaching the end of another year. This year like all my years have been colored by much loss. As of this w...